Saturday, September 02, 2006

hha !

long post today
ytd( after 12pm )
went bugis wif crystal and ji sheng.
at first only me and crystal going de.
then she ask me ask jisheng.
then he say ok.
i abit chua tio lor..
i thot he wouldnt go cos he just went bugis earlier on..
we went ard 7plus.
ate pastamania.
beef bolognese :D
then we went to take neoprints.
abit not successful x(
however 2 pics was not bad lahs (:
then went bugis str.
bouught choc chip cookies.
then went back bugis arcade.
crystal and that jisheng keep suan'ing me lah !
say i SHORT although i wore heels!! X(((
sadded lahs !
then played rockfever.
crystal forced jisheng to play percussion master LOL !
saw alvin kor at arcade outside.
he called my hp when he go toilet.
then he walking down the escalator..
i stood at the bottom of the escalator..
we were talking on the phone LOL !
then he went back to work.
waited for him to finish work then we went mcdonalds to eat.
bought 9pcs nuggets using my sis's ezlink !
but instead they served me mcwings >.<
the person abit blur lah !
then alvin came to find us aagain.
me and crystal drank finish the drinks.
so at first asked jisheng to treat de..
i said: jisheng,, ni jing tian hen shuai;LOL !
but no use lah ! cos he treated us the first cup of coke ler.
then alvin bought banana milkshake,
sosososo not nice lah !
LOL =x
so he treated us coke instead.
left ard 11plus and went hawker.
saw my mama and ask her buy me drinks as i was broked.
lent crystal money also cos she also broked.
so my mama helped me buy 2cups of longan drink.
my longan like plain water.
crystal's longan like sweet until siao !
lol lol lol !
then sit at my house downstairs awhile.
saw haowei going home but i not confirmed.
so called him..
and i told him his pic which he sent me ytd was very yandao.
so he say he send me another pic.
i on'ed bluetooth then he tried sending from 6thfloor to first floor.
but failed lah.
so i went my house outside and send.
successful :D
haha !
today quite fun lahs x)))
thanks crystal and jisheng ! (((:

No comments: